Thursday, September 3, 2009

BO to speak to our public school children

OH HELL NO I did NOT just hear what I think I heard did I???

OK first and foremost I am never happier than right now that I homeschool:) And somehow I am seeing homeschooling or private schools popping up more and more and getting away from government ruled schools.

So before I go further I guess you should know what I heard in case you haven't or if you have you already know what I am about to say. So I hear Barack HUSSEIN Obama plans to speak directly to children in the government classroom via the internet on Sept 8th at 1pm eastern time grades preK-6th from what I understand but you might check into that info. Since when did you start sending your kids to school to be indoctrinated, since when did we change the course of what is taught going from reading, writing and arithmatic traded in for political brainwashing. This sounds something like I remember from my history classes that Hitler did to his Hitler Youth. Cant crack the parents so lets go after our new civilian crew...children! Lets train them to our liking. I am sorry but when it comes to holidays I remember when my kids were in government school I had to sign something if I did or didn't want my kids participating in certain things such as field trips, prayer, holiday class parties, sex education classes etc... I would expect since this man has no teaching degree from what I know anyhow that there will be some kind of permission slip sent home for the parents to say yes or no... BUT from what I have heard this is going to be mandatory w/o parents present, their participation or approval??? Parents sounds like your kids just came down with the squirrel flu.... start a keep your kid home from school day!! I see this as the start of his brainwashing our children and to turn them against us. From what I heard this is just a lets start this school year strong speech, but I also heard there is a list of "suggestions" that are for the teachers and children to prep for this said speech of his. So what is this going to be a graded thing and if you don't participate you get an F?? I also heard they are to study Obama's writings and presidency? Umm dude he has only been in office a few sad short months what Presidency?? I have also heard there will be a script for teachers and one such question for children will be Why do you think its important to listen to President Obama? Now I like to do all my research before blogging but kinda hard w/o my computer so am writing this all so when I get access to a computer I can just copy and paste. But I don't think for a second that what I heard is false. Not when I look over his past few months in office. From what I understand in this little speech of his supposedly there will be something about how we the kids parents must fill out the census or they will go to jail. Oh yeah lets just scare the poor kids.

I don't trust for a minute this isn't the start to something that of Hitler. Maybe just maybe I am wrong....but I don't think so. Lets look at his track record for a minute shall we? THIS administrations track record has been all about the government control and running our lives telling us what is good and bad for us that we don't know whats for the best but they do. When the "president" himself browbeats property owners that want to protect their legal rights, when he gets in the middle of a local police matter admitting he didn't know the facts, when he tells us we don't know what is good for us when he is wanting to push thru this obamacare without full approval and states it will get passed?? when there is a notification put out on the White House website (oh and that is another pet peeve of mine all these .gov websites...will get to that) to report people they hear that are against Obama and what his intentions are, when he goes and appologizes "for" Americans in past wars, bows to a Saudi king Umm yeah sorry stay the HELL away from my children. Again so happy I homeschool and it is something he will NEVER take away from me. I hear my husband and others say he is working toward that agenda, but you best just not mess with this mama bear...you will not win.

Thru my meetings over the recent months from End the Feds, Tea Parties, The Americans For Prosperity and so on I am so happy to see more and more people are waking up sadly not yet enough!! He hates America yet he is going to sit there and give this speech to MY child...oh thats right I homeschool and he won't be speaking to them. I remember a speech he gave in Colorado last year where he stated he wanted a Civilian National Security Force... where better to start than our impressionable children. I am guessing that is the new recent big push of the Peace Corps commercials. When my tv works...yes I got a new tv, new antenna and still get major digital disruptions in our daily shows so we rarely do turn the tv on and when we do seems like every other commercial has to do with something or other .gov websites, or I want to be a hero join the peace corp bs. I am all about having my kids help others, we have visited the nursing homes, the VA hospitals, baked goods for others when sick or around the holidays and walked around hand delivering them, the pet shelters, if my kids see someone has dropped something and arms are full or simply didn't notice they will go and help out. My 9 yr old son holds the door open for women. When these things start to be demanded of is when we will see even less giving and lending a helping hand. Why was their really these "bailout" bills...was it really to help our economy (if you look back in history prior to the Great Depression there was another depression in which self corrected, but you don't hear much about this) or was it to spend money on setting up his civilian corp? The government is NOT the solution to our problem...Government is THE problem. Why is it wherever I go I hear oh but the government will take care of this or that I don't have to worry about it. Quit being lazy get off your arse and have a little pride in yourself and go do something. I said it before in my last blog post this is all sounding a bit like Orwells' 1984~ For us conservatives I think this is all a warning...to the liberals I believe it is their "bible".

I once read that Hitler said "the youth of today is ever the people of tomorrow" there was more but that is all I remember at this time. That statement goes for no matter how you believe. We believe in making sure our kids KNOW their history of America so when someone is trying to blow smoke up their butts they know. They are told to not take our words for things that is said but rather research and form their own oppinions. They did just that the other night at an AFP rally but that is for another blog from this proud mama:0) Basically this man is treading on very dangerous waters. From my favorite song by Willie Nelson....Mamas Don't let your babies grow up to be -commies!! Sorry Willie only song I could come up with. I heard that awesome speech from the disabled Marine and my words echo his LEAVE MY KIDS ALONE!!!!

Are you the parent going to be given a link where this can be seen? So that you are armed when your child comes and asks questions... you need to be armed with the info so you can answer. If Obama wants to address your child shouldn't it be in your presence? Why does he have to take it to the classroom? Why can't he make it like any other presidential address when the children are home with their parents...oh thats right how else do you corrupt young innocent minds with your communist, marxist agenda!! I sincerely hope he doesn't try to start to influence our children with his political views I feel that is up to the parents. Silence "implies approval" excersize your right to free speech anywhere, any place, anytime.

Whether a skunk has 1 stripe, 2 stripes or 3 stripes it is still a skunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment