Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Election Studies

Are you like us and feel election time is important to studies for you kids. I have come across some great sites to help. Some I have used, some I have used some from but not all in context and others I might use, but thought I would share because everyones views vary which is what makes this world go round. If you have something to share please post a comment and leave your information.

Social Studies for Kids
PBS
Education World
Election Templates If you scroll down you will see several templates of use.
Oklahoma Homeschool I am not in Oklahoma but this had some great information.

I am considering seeing if our local headquarters office will maybe allow the kids to come down an see first hand the process. After all our future is in our kids hands eventually so they should be educated in this very important process.

No comments:

Post a Comment