TO DO List for Obama, Pelosi, and Reid
1. Making America a socialist country.
2. Enacting a major distribution of wealth � in other words, taking from some Americans and giving it to others (including people here illegally).
3. Increasing the , which will reduce investments and new jobs.
4. Increasing the estate (death) tax, leaving more to the government and less for your children and grandchildren.
5. �Allowing� the Bush tax cuts to expire, thereby increasing taxes on most Americans.
6. Removing the cap on Social Security payroll taxes.
7. Increasing taxes on seniors who continue to work after retirement age.
8. Enacting huge taxes to fight �global warming,� such as higher taxes on gasoline.
9. Merging the tax and welfare systems, disguising welfare checks as �tax cuts.�
10. Creating more �welfare� programs for corporations using taxpayer money.
11. Instituting more taxpayer bailouts for Wall Street and other big corporations.
12. Imposing rules that require nearly all workers to join unions, even against their wishes.
13. Instituting a new �Rush Limbaugh, Jim Dobson, Laura Ingraham, etc.).� that would cause broadcast stations to eliminate radio talk shows (no more
14. Issuing government mandates that increase the cost of health insurance, and making patients wait longer to see their doctors, dentists, and other health care providers.
15. Rationing health care for all, especially seniors.
16. Rationing health care for premature infants.
17. Rationing health care for people with rare diseases.
18. Rationing health care for people when doctors guess that they are terminally ill.
19. Rationing health care that uses new or expensive medicine or medical technology.
20. Having the government determining who will be your doctor.
21. Having the government deciding which hospital you will use.
22. Having the government deciding what medicines you can take.
23. Increasing welfare payments for illegal aliens.
24. Increasing taxpayers� health care spending on illegal aliens.
25. Eliminating rules that prevent vote fraud, such as requiring voter identification, and providing voting rights for felons.
26. Imposing government control over political content on the Internet.
27. Passing �hate crime� laws that would put ministers and others in jail for criticizing homosexual behavior.
28. Requiring taxpayers to pay for all abortions and providing additional federal support to organizations that perform abortions.
29. Allowing all abortions, including partial-birth abortions.
30. Removing all state restrictions on abortion, including and requirements that health care be given to infants who survive abortions.
31. Voiding state laws on parental consent and informed consent.
32. Appointing judges who make decisions based on their political beliefs, instead of the statutory law. and
33. Ending restrictions on plaintiff lawyers who file frivolous lawsuits.
34. Signing and ratifying treaties that transfer U.S. sovereignty to the United Nations and other international organizations.
35. Making the District of Columbia the 51st state (with two Senators and a House member in Congress).
36. Making Puerto Rico the 52nd state (with two Senators and six House members in Congress).37. Increasing federal government spending by a trillion dollars a year ($13,000 per family).