When Ohio was called for the Democrats and Obama's victory appeared all but certain, Sgt. Richard Reyes of Brooklyn, N.Y., turned to his...
A number of names are being circulated for top Obama administration posts.
The 11 weeks between now and inauguration will test the functioning of government in crisis at home and abroad.
Despite President-elect Obama's tough talk on lobbying over the course of the campaign, lobbyists in the...
Who he surronds himself with will speak volumes abot what we can expect
• WSJ: Jeffrey Scott Shapiro, a former Kerry staffer, argues that the treatment of George W. Bush has been a disgrace. I couldn't agree more
• The Real Revo: An Open Letter To My Israeli Friends (caution: language warning).
• STACLU: The media won: "They created Obama. They could have destroyed him in a minute if they had wanted to. Instead they promoted him, covered for him and used anything they could to discredit his opponents..."
• Page Six: Crisis at 30 Rock as Keith Olbermann awards himself the "Worst Person in the World" for 2008.
• The Corner: John Derbyshire is a sour loser.
• Newsbusters: Funny, I didn't see this on Al Gore's website: "Green initiatives get slaughtered in California."
• Michelle Malkin advises conservatives to gird their loins:
• EIB thanks Barack Obama for putting the Clinton Machine out of its misery: "Without Senator Obama, we would still be dealing with the specter of Hillary Clinton lurking around the Democrat Party seeking the White House. So I want to congratulate and thank Senator Obama for dispatching the Clintons, at least until he screws up enough to give them an opening to get back in."
Ace has the winnah.
The Age of Plenty Begins: Stocks Fall Nearly 500 Points/5% on Obama Win
Labels: Masterline Theater
PatriotRoom pointed us to this stunning scene in Grant Park as our comrades celebrated the election victory of Barack Obama.
Hat tip: LGF Quicklinks.
Conservative Must Reads
Some final well written words:
BO, America is not a Third World Country!
America is not a racist Country.
America was not a divided Country until you came along.
Now do us all a favor and rethink your Third World and African political ideology and let others that have a better grasp of what America was before you stepped on the Political Stage develop the National Agenda for the next four years then you can retire in Communist Cuba for the rest of your life and enjoy Communism which you seem to love so much.